Do you hold yourself back from what makes you feel most alive?
Do your emotions ever work against you?
Do you have a hard time trusting yourself?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then you may well benefit from a coaching relationship. Coaching helps you reach beyond who you have been up until now and align your life with your greatest sense of joy and purpose.
“People say that what we are all seeking is a meaning for life. I think that what we are really seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on a purely physical plane will have resonance within our innermost being and reality, so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.” ~ Joseph Campbell
Often when we discover what ‘lights us up’ it seems ‘light years’ away. There is a joke about an old Mainer who, when asked for directions, replied, “Ayup, you can’t get there from here.” In fact, you can only get there from here. Learning to mine the riches in all that we are right now is just how we begin our journey.
Working with Phoebe, you will:
Clarify Core Values And Beliefs
- Identify your core values and beliefs.
- Unpack inherited beliefs that keep you stuck.
- Try out new and different perspectives.
- Choose beliefs that are in alignment with your core values.
Develop Emotional Intelligence
- Understand and work with your emotions.
- Recognize and transform distressed and ‘patterned’ behavior.
- Get to know and integrate various parts of yourself.
- Take charge of your choices and actions.
Explore Different Ways Of Knowing
- Practice experiential knowing by focusing on direct experience.
- Listen to your body and its unique ways of communicating.
- Strengthen intuitive knowing.
- Use the imagination as a way to access information.
When you live from a larger and more integrated sense of who you are, you stand in a place of new possibilities. This is a place of beginnings, where you step beyond what you already know and into discovery, into partnership with what lies beyond the known.
It is very difficult to step beyond what you know without support. Experience for yourself what is possible when you work in partnership with a coach.
Please email Phoebe or call (413) 329-0449.
“Phoebe has a keen ability for listening that works in conjunction with her extraordinary ability to perceive.” ~ JDM, Glenville, NY